For a few years I have had an idea my own narrative and characters for a series based on the Victorian eras obsession with the supernatural and occult , being a follower of the Steampunk Culture as well , I decided to mesh the two together as both seem to already go well together . For my Foundation Year Final Major Project I developed this idea of the series and completed a small comic based on one of the famous cases of london's victorian legends.
despite getting a high mark for my work on this project I still don't feel that I had developed the series or characters enough and my drawing style has changed a bit since then .
That is why I decided to finally develop this series and characters using the techniques and skills I have learned this year .
I started this by drawing out the main characters once again and revamping them
I then experimented with a photoshop background but I'm not too sure if this works , I will have to work more at this piece .





No comments:
Post a Comment