
Recently I found an interesting group who work at the DisneyWorld Theme Park in California,
This group is a themed band called "The Bootstrappers Pirate Band" and they perform Sea Shanties and Drinking Songs. The group have a very distinctive and recognisable look and very profound characterisation which interests me . Each member has a specific and unique character that makes them recognisable even when they perform as their much larger group of around 15 players ( they usually play in groups of 4-5 members).
I found them an interesting subject to draw due to the energy they give off while performing and their colourful clothing and characters which make them a very fun subject to use as character development practise .
two of these images I was really happy with in pencil and decided to enhance them even more , this proved to be a really good lifework, colour and photoshop exercise.
![]() |
| the original scanned image which I had previously coloured with Copic Markers |
![]() |
| The final Image after experimenting with photoshop |



No comments:
Post a Comment