Saturday, 20 April 2013

Publication Module

These are some of my most recent work for my "Illustration for Publication " module ,

While deciding which job to illustrate for the zine project we were given , I decided to take this opportunity to draw some other figures . 

while home for a weekend I was able to do some observational drawing of my dad as he worked around the stables and poly-tunnels near our family home .



By this time I had already began work on my Publication module work and started to look at figure drawings for this , The theme for this project was "wilderness" and I decided to base my project on how early raiders such as vikings and saxons would perceive places like Early Britain , which would be an alienated and wild landscape which would only be enhanced by the presence of early celt peoples or feral people .
this is some of the figure drawing and research I have been doing  :



No comments:

Post a Comment