I then began to experiment with digital painting, I still find it much quicker to draw and colour the image myself but It gives a different look to my images that I find interesting and will probably look at more in future
For my Illustration for Children's Books Module, I was able to experiment with photoshop quite a bit , using it to edit my final images, add text and texture and to create layouts and borders for my work .
For example, this image I was able to add text too and duplicate the texture I had on the original image to put under the text, I also added the boarder which I had drawn out and then edited on photoshop . I also edited the original image on photoshop as I had made a mistake with the colouring on the original, making the background Blue too stark so that it engulfed some of the more important details such as the dwarf in blue.
My most recent work with photoshop has been for editing my work I did on pirates and creating a design for my own promo work .
![]() |
| My work for a possible promo piece featuring revamped versions of two of my own characters. |
![]() |
| I created the background on photoshop for this image of "Sockhead Syd " from " The Bootstrappers Pirate Band" |






No comments:
Post a Comment